I had a day of television today, which is a really bad thing for me. You see, I don't usually watch much TV anymore, but I felt like lounging around today since I have the day off. So I ended up making one of those as-seen-on-tv purchases from QVC. It looked like so much fun and I was reading all these great reviews online. I figured that I spend this much money on my fitness passes, so maybe I can just do this at home and learn some hip-hop moves at the same time. I hope it works out, but at least it seems like QVC will take it back if I don't like it.
The sad thing is, my phone is kinda broken (the speaker doesn't work sometimes) and I really need a new one. The other night I stayed up until 2 am looking at phones and decided not to buy any because the one I like is $170 and I didn't think it was really a "necessity" since I can still fix my phone by throwing it on the floor a couple of times. But instead, I made a rash purchase of these DVDs. It's funny how you talk yourself in and out of certain things. This better be good.

4 comments:
sucker!!! i hope it was less than $19.95 and you got a second set for free if you called within 30 minutes.
Clearly you've inherited dad's genes.
your comment about throwing it on the floor a couple of times made me laugh. how about an iPhone instead??
I know you miss seeing my rock-hard abs... hopefully the dude in this video will serve as a suitable substitute. From the pictures though, I highly doubt it.
Post a Comment