Monday, May 12, 2008

Trip to VA

I went to visit TT last weekend and we went to see the animals at Maymont Park. Richmond has some very nice places and the weather was wonderful. Here are some pics of a few funny animals that we saw:


On the way back, I had to fly through Chicago. The great thing about it was the food I got to eat during my layover. The first one was a borger from the Billy Goat Tavern.
Then I had a really good Chicago-style hotdog. Yes, it was airport food, but boy was it good! Too bad it wasn't a char-dog.
This was one of the few times I had no problems at the airport, even though I was flying through Chicago. Most people know of my affinity to airport trouble, including 9/11, the Thanksgiving I got stuck in Chicago overnight in the plane because the runway was too icy for the plane to taxi, the flight cancellation on the way to Costa Rica with a change to a flight where we were flagged and had to go through the air machine, and various other incidents. Even after all that, I still really like airports!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hungryjoy said...

1) what is that weird comment from professor howdy?
2) i can't believe you've had this blog since april and you are now sharing it
3) i can't believe you had your other old blog and didn't tell me about it
4) why are there no pictures of you?

ok, that's all i have to say for now